Light gauge steel with lightweight concrete technology
Lightweight concrete Do It Yourself
Non autoclaved lightweight aerated concrete mix design:
- Portland cement 40 - 60 %
- Calcium carbonate (limestone) 40 - 60 %
- Sodium salt of naphthalene sulfonate polymerized 1%
- Limestone powder (particles up to 0.05 mm)
- Aluminum powder MEPCO 7520 (available in India) or any other aluminum powder with blaine value 15 000 cm2/g and more.
Dry mix formula:
50% cement (by weight) + 50% limestone powder (by weight). I mean for 1 kg of dry mix you need 500 g cement and 500 g limestone powder
Mixture formula for 600 kg/m3 density:
1 kg of dry mix 0.65 liters of water 1 g of aluminum powder for 100 kg of dry mix you will need 65 liters of water and 100 g of aluminum powder
How to mix it:
1. Add water in the bucket
2. Add dry mix in the water and mix it for a couple of minutes
3. Add aluminum powder and mix it 1 - 2 minutes.
4. Pour it in the mould
If you need any clarification do not hesitate to contact us via email ID email@example.com
Roll forming machines manufacturers such as: Framecad, Howick, Pinnacle, Scottsdale, Arkitech, Unbak, SFS International, Crupe, Samesor, Knudson and much more you can find if you click here
Dry mix bulk density is 1270 kg/m3. To produce densities from 500 kg/m3 up to 1200 kg/m3 different quantities of water and additives required.
The most applicable density for the dry wall partition system with lightweight concrete infill is 500 - 600 kg/m3
For such density Pioner lightweight concrete has such main characteristics as:
thermal conductivity 0,1359 W/(m*k)
compressive strength 2,1 - 2,8 MPA or 21 - 28 kg/cm2
fire resistance rating for 100 mm thickness is 4 hours.
acoustic insulation for 100 mm thickness is 45 db.
For more details regarding cooperation please call us +971 55 731 06 55